Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The hill

So the Grade Eights are on Jasper trip, and I feel rather down about it. Now, I don't mind the absence of those insanely loud girls across from my locker, nor do I miss the bottleneck that is our school's hallways in between classes, but I do miss afternoons on the hill. Perhaps another day? We'll have to see... but for now we'll have to settle for gazing longingly at the photo I took yesterday.
It's so beautiful here, the tempurature's in the high teens, and sitting around laughing with your friends is the perfect activity. It allows you to get into conversations that are more meaningful than the ones crammed into 5 minute breaks at school. Ultimately, it gives you a chance to get to know your friends better than you already do, and that's something I find is very important.
I'll just have to wait until everyone is free again.

No comments:

PETA2.com