Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Kicking it old school

I've been back for a few days now, and I'm getting back into the rhythm of things. I'm used to the kids and all the grumpy teachers. I don't know why they're grumpy, as we just had fourteen days of break, with another five (well, four for them, as they have to work on our PD day) ahead of us. We had three days of schooling this week! Nevertheless, they were especially angry-at-the-world today.

Not to mention I've fallen back into a pit of shallowness again (teehee, oxymoron). I was over him on spring break, I really was. Then I pass him once on the street and I just about faint. Good for me, I know. I'm quite disappointed with myself.

And because I actually hate being shallow, I've started a blog dedicated to Albertan youth making a difference. I'm a bit unclear of the direction at this point, but I hope to work on it and see where it goes. Because I'm original and great at making names for things, it's brilliantly called Albertan Youth For Change . If you want, check it out!

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

Everyone has to wade in the shallow end sometimes. I had a "himbo" back in my old hometown that I would go off and on with, just because he was hot. He had no other redeeming qualities.

Becky said...

True, true... redeeming qualities are hard to find in guys :P (sadly this is actually somewhat true)

GeeGee said...

Sweet new blog-ness! thats fab! too bad about the shallow pit thing....did he give u 'the look' i hate that look! The teachers did seem especailly angry (t's mom in perticular....but i think thats who ur talking about anyway..i will check out ur fab new blog! talk to u later)

PETA2.com