Friday, April 20, 2007

=bec:ky

I write this in computers... our group finished pumping formulae into spreadsheets, so we have free time.

The past weeks has been very hectic, to quote Paul Simon "my mind's distracted and diffused, my thoughts are many miles away". Everything that's happened around the world has been on my mind, and I've been pushing my friends away. Frankly, I'm sick of all the superficial in junior high, and the lack of caring for other human beings. Everyone seems fake to me, and I just want to get away from it. I hope next year will be better, but I doubt it will be too different.

Well, there's the bell, I'd better go, we have a provincial French test... I'll write more soon.


2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Junior high is the worst. It gets much better in high school and far superior in university. Just hang in there and don't let the bastards grind you down.

Becky said...

Thanks Barb :)
I feel bad about always being ngative whenever I post, but blogs are just such a great way to get your emotions out there. And I find I write more frequently when somethings bugging me... bloggers are always great at making me feel better, just wanted to say thanks!

PETA2.com