Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've got nothing to say but it's okay (good morning)

Unfortunately I don't have anything of particular substance to write about, but I suppose I can just document a bit of my life in this post.
Wow, yesterday was insane... five of our six classes were incomplete due to assemblies, fire alarms being set off and locker checks. Good times :)
The weather here's absolutely gorgeous. It was bright and warm with a breeze all yesterday morning and afternoon. After school I hung out at the park with a couple of friends and chatted, which I always love. Just when we parted it started to rain while still remaining sunny. Beautiful! (Also beautiful was the guy working as a child supervisor at the park :P)
Today was almost 20, and the car is starting to get that open-all-the-windows-as-soon-as-you-get-in feeling due to the heat. Ahh, summer!
Somehow upbeat Beatles songs lend themselves to the overall cheerfulness. Recently I've had Lovely Rita stuck in my head, but it's such an awesome song I don't mind... although I think my friends are sick of me randomly "Lovely Rita, meter maid" over and over.
Last night on Bill Moyer's Journal, Jon Stewart was interviewed. It was a great interview and well worth watching! You can check it out here.
Anyway, that's just a quick post, I'll have to write more soon!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

sounds awesome! Too bad I missed it.

PETA2.com