Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day!

I posted about Earth Day on Albertan Youth For Change. That blog hasn't gotten much (well, any really :P) traffic, mostly due to the fact that I haven't really made an effort to get it out there yet. That and since I'm no longer part of the Stroumbi, not as many people check out my profile out of sheer curiosity. I'm a bit nervous, but I'll do it, as it's very important to me :)
After I left you on Friday the day did get better. In social the student teacher, "Mr.F" (teehee Arrested Development joke) actually lets us talk politics, something the regular teacher actually avoids. I had a good time talking about the government and consumerism with a couple of classmates.
Better be going... celebrations of the Earth await me!

2 comments:

f said...

HAPPY EARTH DAY
=]

Shelly said...

Did you see the google thing it was very cool. If you change one of the letters in the word verification you get spew!

PETA2.com