Thursday, November 30, 2006

Warmth and snow!

It was so beautiful out today!! It was only -7! I could breathe and not get a frozen face!
It was so nice that our ENVOE class got to go out crazy carpeting. Mind you, there was about a foot of unpacked snow on the hill, so it mainly involved a lot of rolling in the snow (or Ty, Hank and Andrew's long jump, which involved a lot of front flips down the "slope"). We were covered in snow, but it was warm enough we didn't have to worry about it... we were a little wet for LA, though :)

7 comments:

Barbara said...

That's a healthy relationship with snow.
Thats what I want to do when we get snow.
Have fun as much as you can Becky

Becky said...

Thanks :)
I hope I do have a healthy relationship with snow... it will help when I start driving :P

Barbara said...

that and good snow tires.
When are you going to start driving?

Evelyne said...

Wow, it sounds so cool, i can't wait to get snow and go outside and have fun!

Becky said...

Good point, Barbara. Snow tires are important...
I could get my learners now, but I'm going to wait until spring... I wouldn't want to ruin my healthy relationship by fishtailing all over my neighbourhood :P

I hope you'll have fun, Evelyne! Playing in the snow is definitely the best part winter :D

Anonymous said...

LOL fun times in ENVOE! i love how it was (and still kinda is...) outside and yes that was very fun....but i was very wet/cold in LA but still! fun times! <3
(by the way sry about ditiching u and going home by meself i just really need to wash my hair....k totally dumb reason but whatever!)

Anonymous said...

PS: congrats to everyone about the group blog award thingy! fun times!!! good job and such!

PETA2.com