Saturday, October 21, 2006

Umm...

Yay new hair cut! The one I got in June grew out and looked a wee bit special so I went up to the local hip student hair place and got it cut so it's just above my shoulder (so it curls at the end) with shorter bangs. Hooray for instant self confidence boost (and run-on sentences :P)!

***
Just came home from wall-climbing... there was a birthday party with a ton of eight year olds so it was quite chaotic. I might go to the gym tomorrow to work off the rest of the energy I need to burn. We shall see :)
***
Just got off the phone avec Gill... I shall being going now to her house to watch the movie 'Click'. It looks a bit silly, but those sorts of movies are always great to make a day with nasty weather (like today) more fun... sorry this post was so random, but that seems to be the pattern for my recent blogging... Hmm... I should really do some self-reflecting or something when I get home.
See ya then!

No comments:

PETA2.com