Saturday, October 21, 2006

Worst movie ever!

So Gill and I watched 'Click' earlier today. It was awful. It went from lame comedy to epic drama to one huge cliche. Never watch it, because as George says, you'll never get those hours back.

Well after that bad movie experience I headed over to my sister's place to do some yoga (and make a fort with my niece, of course)... we decided that we'll go work-out tomorrow. I'm so excited to finally get some heart-rate-increasing excercise outside of gym class, the likes of which I haven't done yet this school year.
Well, it's getting late and I still need to finish 'Flowers For Algernon' and write up the response for it by Tuesday (good book). So I guess I'll be seeing you! Sleep well :)

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Flowers for Algernon is a good book. We read it in school as well, and my daughter was in the drama production of it a couple of years ago.

Becky said...

It's a really moving book, I just finished it yesterday.
That's really cool that Eva had the chance to be a part of what sounds like a wonderful production... we never have such cool plays at our school :)

PETA2.com