Tuesday, October 03, 2006

RMR starts tonight!!!

Well, I'm off to Peer Support retreat (3 days of intense training and fun) tomorrow, just thought I'd drop by (my own blog :P) to chat...
So... how are you? Let's reflect on our days together :P

So today in ENVOE today we got to go outside and plays games (again)! Ms. S is possibly the coolest teacher ever, and she feels we shouldn't waste all the nice days sitting in a classroom learning to tie knots, and I must agree! We've mostly been playing flags, but today we played a game where, in a group of six, everyone puts on blindfolds and gets led around by the one leader... pointless, yes, but it's lots of fun (especially when the leader forgets to tell you that you're about to walk over a picnic table (you're never going to live that down Gill :D)

Watched March Of The Penguins in Science... so sad :( I don't do very well when animals die (even of natural causes). I tried to distract myself by drawing pictures... teehee, Gill the penguin :P

Got our school ID cards today... my school picture is pretty bad. It looks like I have a dent in my hair! Argh. I usually don't worry about my school pictures, but since the Grade 9 yearbook is the one from Junior high that people usually look at, and considering that I don't want to be known as the girl with the red face and dented hair, I think I'd better get retakes :)

Oh, and watch out, Vi and I discovered that we are master stalkers. Today at lunch we followed Gill and Eugen (pronounced Oi-gan) around the entire school... maybe we should work for CSIS... or maybe even the CIA :P (Oh, speaking of the US, did y'all see Bob Woodward on Larry King last night? He's awesome)

Well, I guess I'll be seeing you either Friday night or Saturday morning!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks Becky,I'm going home to Montreal for thanksgiving. My next post will prob. follow seeing the 'live' taping of the premier of The Hour on Oct 9th. I have it booked and I will be driving from Montreal to The CBC building in TO to be there in time to go see it with my sister and her kids... I'll let you know how it goes. Have fun with your Peer Support training...

Becky said...

No prob... have fun at the taping!! Say hi for me (seriously, say "Becky says hi" :P)
Thanks, it should be fun!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I hope the retreat is great. Please tell us what you learned when you get back.

PETA2.com