Sunday, October 08, 2006

How Canadian is that?

I'm over at my Aunt's waiting for everyone to arrive for Thanksgiving. On the way over I passed the house of a few University students who were obviously doing some housecleaning as they were beating the dust out of a rug... with a hockey stick.
Ok, so it's not that funny, but I love little Canadian things like that. Like when I walked home the other day and saw a six year-old on his driveway cleaning off his hockey gear and the next day when I saw him out there with his dad and sister playing.
So this is a fairly pointless post, but that incident made me giggle and I didn't want to forget it :D

Anyway... HAPPY THANKSGIVING guys! Have a good one! (Among many other, more important things, I'm thankful that The Hour starts tomorrow!!!)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Just a few more hours 'til I go pick up my Hour tickets Becky. If I get to talk to George I will say you said hi...

Evelyne said...

I think that it's really Canadian... hockey seems to be really important in our culture!
Happy thanksgiving, hope that you had lot of fun!

Allison said...

That is funny!!
I miss the street hockey days...

Alana Elliott said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, Becky! The thing about the rug and the hockey stick was cute, that's totally Canadian! It's great when you see little things that may be meaningless to some people but make you feel all patriotic and proud. :) That's pro!

PETA2.com