Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another fun and incredibly pointless game :D

Found this on The Hour's website, and of course I'm awful at it. But hey, it's fun anyway :)
PLAY "WORDY"!
...
So, how is everyone? It's been awhile! In the past week (actual week, not school week) I have only been to school twice due to PS retreat, Thanksgiving and my having the 24 hour flu yesterday. See, this would be a good thing, but unfortunately I tend to enjoy school and now I have to play catch up (which means I haven't done so great on the four tests I've had in the past few days). C'est Dommage.
...
The Hour started up again... I didn't really mind the new set. It does seem a lot less personal though, being so large. I can't say I like the new music... it's a bit too boy band for me (even if it does come from an indie group :P).
Anyway, Strombo.com launched! It's a bit disappointing how little info there is on the site. I didn't mind finally seeing what Bob looked like, though.
So this is quite pointless, but just so y'all don't think I've died or anything :)
I'll be seeing you!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've only seen 1.5 episodes of the Hour this season, as that new schedule just doesn't work for me. And I suck at getting around to watching anything on tape.

Hope you're feeling better after your flu.

Barbara said...

Hi Becky,
I was wondering what happened to you. There is a game on The Hour site?
How did I miss that?
I saw Bob in person twice but how did you see him?
He looks nothing like they describe him on the strombo show except the hair...

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

ok, i blame you for the fact that i am totally addicted to this game now...:)

Becky said...

The new schedule doesn't work for me either, Barbara. If I have something around supper to do I can't watch it at 9 anymore. It seems like a lot of people seem to think the same as us.
Thanks! Getting better as we speak :)

The game was in that "what's out there" section... SO much fun :D
There's a pic of Bob on Strombo.com (in the ad for the radio show). I like to put names to faces, and not knowing how Bob looked was driving me mad :P

Sorry 668! We can be addicted to it together, perhaps we should even open a wordy rehab clinic or something :P

PETA2.com