Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gotta love that EPL

Went to the library today for some music... here's what I got:

  • U2- Best of 1980-1990
  • David Usher- Hallucinations
  • The Tragically Hip- Live Between Us
  • The Tragically Hip- The Tragically Hip
  • Feist- Let It Die (I actually already own this CD, but after a big mess with my MP3 player I need to upload it to my computer again, but I've misplaced it.)

After The Hour I wanted to listen to more Tragically Hip, as they were awesome on the show.

Having grown up with three big sisters they were all a huge influence on me. I really grew up with Moist, Bon Jovi and Our Lady Peace. I guess that's why I never got that into the super mainstream music (aka Backstreet Boys). I deeply thank my sisters for it :D

Anyway, I saw the David Usher CD and I immediately thought of this Moist poster that hangs in my sister's (now old) room, like the one to the left. (I always used to wonder why, if he was a boy, he had a hairband on :P)

So I got the CD and it's awesome! I know it's not his latest album but it's just so good! I plan on getting his latest CD, If God Had Curves, as soon as I possibly can.

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

The library is a fantastic place to get music. I usually end up buying a cd if I really like it, so I don't feel too badly about borrowing them.
David Usher always had the prettiest hair.

Evelyne said...

it can be realy cool to have siblings, they can introduce you to some really good music (only if they listen to good music though)... but with my brothers it was more metal or punk music (for Will) or really pop music that I hated (for my other brother)... I'm glad that your sisters like good music!

GeeGee said...

I love the library too! it's so cool! thanks for getting me into the idea of getting CDs, i feel dumb for never thinking of it!!! enjoy the CDs honorary sister!
S'later (we need a never ending thingy cuz ur right it is getting old!)

Shelly said...

I don't think that you would have been into backstreet boys, n'sync maby.

Shelly said...

and if it wern't for your sisters you might not know as much as you do about the beetles. but then again maby that was just ment to be.

PETA2.com