Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween, much?

Hey there! We got free time in math class so I decided to come visit my dear blogger friends... how are you?

The student teacher from our LA class was just waiting by the bus stop (I know from English class that he happens to smell very good :P). Anyway, we were all watching him kicking at the snow, and we decided he looks like a good-boy version of George. We are so strange...

Going trick-or-treating today with Gill, so excited! I'm a starving artist and she's dust bunny.
There are some great costumes at school today. My costume's quite popular, along with a kid in Grade 8's, which has a sign that says "Will eat for fude". Ty has a cow costume and Hank hides in a box and then pops up through disguised head and arm holes to freak everyone out. Pretty awesome possum.

Halloween at school is the best. We got to watch Charlie Brown in Science and The Simpsons in Health. And don't forget the insane amounts of candy the enjoy giving to us... they always hand them out at the end of the class... I guess they figure they'll just make us hyper for the next class.

We have the dance in about an hour. Great... standing there "dancing" to music I can't stand. Oh well, my friends will be there... although Gill has a date with E-man. But I still have Vi and Shelly :)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey, get lots of candy? Nearly Froze to death. I'm still at vivi's kuz my sister is stupid so my mom has to drive some of her friends home :(

Becky said...

Tonnes of candy! It was a bit chilly, you're right.

(Insert English accent here) Thanks Vivi! I'm 'ere for you too :)

GeeGee said...

Dance was fun eh?!

PETA2.com