Thursday, October 26, 2006

Back from band camp

Back from camp. I hope everyone's well... I'm just trying to get some non-greasy/non-camp-food in me.
It was ok, but none of my best friends are in band, where as everyone else's are, so I'm always a bit of an outcast. Although my roomies (go peer support girls!) were awesome, and Josh, Lyle and I had some awesome ultimate-ping-pong experiences.

***
So there's this one kid at my school who everyone absolutely loves because, as one of my friends said, he's good at everything in life. He's somewhat of a celebrity you could say. I feel awful because a lot of girls just drool over him because of how he looks. I hate that! I mean, get to know the guy before you worship him. I don't know how he feels about it, but one would think that he'd get tired of all the superficial people falling at his feet all the time. I dunno, it's just really been bothering me lately.
***
Well... I guess I'd better be going :) Just wanted to update the blog to explain my absence. See ya!
...
Oh! Forgot to mention, on Tuesday another one of the three guys who teased me about The Hour informed me he had watched it! Mind you, he watched it on Sunday because he's a Tragically Hip fan, but still. So now two of the three guys have seen it, but I doubt the last will, as I tried most of last year attempting to get him to tune in with no luck. C'est Dommage.

No comments:

PETA2.com