Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th sucks

Meh. The weather here today is rather gloomy, and my day seemed to match it.
School seemed to go on forever and along with my accidently looking like an idiot several times, the person I'm trying to befriend now seems to think that I am a stalker due to some ill thought-out comments by one of my good friends. Quite a few of my classmates tended to be rather superficial and although all my friends were going, I felt a trip to the mall would only worsen the feeling.

But it's the weekend now and that means not having to deal with anything school related until Monday. I usually like school, but I think the "stalker incident" really didn't help my mood...

I feel like taking a nap. Perhaps I shall :)
Well, see you later!

3 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Junior High is filled with melodrama unfortunately. I hope the weekend helps you recoup and get back in there in fine form.

Don't let the bastards get you down!

Allison said...

It'll blow over by monday, I hope you have a good weekend.
The weather isn't great here either. I think we're getting an early winter.

Evelyne said...

Try to enjoy the weekend... and there's crappy weather here too, it's so cold outside!

On Monday I guess that everything will be different!

PETA2.com