Friday, September 08, 2006

Let's see how many times Becky can say 'ya' or 'y'all' instead of 'you' :P

So I know my last post was pretty pointless and a bunch of rambling (in fact, I knew that then, that's why I put that warning), but I was in a crap mood after a bad day and blogging about it always make me feel better :)

The past couple of days have been a lot better, which is obviously a good thing... I guess this is my cue to tell y'all why.
Two posts ago I told ya about how our classes had 38 kids each (which was awful). Well, now they've split us up into three classes, ones I like way better, as all my really close friends are in it, there aren't as many disruptive/snobby kids, and we have the same teachers... yay!

Today in Phys Ed we had to do laps for 10 minutes (around the equivalent of the perimeter of the gym marked out in the ice rink)... it was tough, but I got 22, the average. Andrew kept lapping us, so I finally decided that I could run ahead of him (he's one of the best athletes in the school)... I caught up to him and did for about 3/4 of lap, but I could not keep up with his pace and had to slow down... it was fun anyway, though :P

Had a Peer Support (or Pee Suppor(n) as I lovingly call it) meeting. Unfortunately the head teacher forgot because he wasn't in his usual classroom, so we were waiting in the hall for him for most of lunch. It was awesome to hang out with the 6 other kids from P.S. last year, though :D

Ok, so I know most of you are going "greeaat..." because ya don't know any of the people I'm talking about. I'm sorry! But this is my life during the school year :( Sad, I know...
I'll try to make things more interesting in the future :)

And on the not-so-great side of things, Gill's out with tonsillitis. That sucks :(
Gill, if you're reading this GET BETTER! We miss ya!

I shall blog more on the weekend about more interesting stuff, promise!
Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Ok, so I know most of you are going "greeaat...")
Ya missed one ; )

Becky said...

Dangit! Knew I'd miss one :P
Thanks for the heads up, made me giggle :D

PETA2.com