Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Argh. Stupid Staples commercial :P
Mom's home! Yay! I am no longer the only female in the household. My dad was lots of fun, though :)

---
On a completely different note...
Those of you who have my MSN might have noticed my name and message being slightly odd. Just an FYI, it's a quote from my sister and her boyfriend after our 3 hour adventure in IKEA. Fun fun! For those of you who haven't seen it, it goes something like this...
"It was fun in that 'I've just spent three hours in IKEA and now I have no soul' kind of way"
"Well, at least we sold our souls for cheap furniture."
My sisters are lots of fun :D
...
On the topic of shopping, my mom and I went on a BTS (Staples commercial again) trip. Along with some paper and other boring school stuff, I got two very muchy so Becky pairs of shoes and a funky 'Hour' style photo album which I plan to put all the pictures of Calgary and Toronto 'The Hour' pics in. I'm very excited about it!
Shoes
---
Anyway, I need to go check out all the blogs and listen to the Strombo show (not going to miss it this week, oh no).
See ya!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Glad you have fun while you were away.
I love that Staples commercial...lol. Gets me everytime.
Laughing at your IKEA comment, I'm going on Thursday and I'm beyond excited :)
Good Strombo show tonight?

Becky said...

Thanks!
Staples commercials get inside your head and never leave :P
Most of the Stroumboulopouli have been to IKEA in the past couple days, it's creepy that your going to... it's a sign :O (kidding)
Strombo was so-so. I've heard better. Couple good Bob stories, but nothing too special :(

Allison said...

oh, and I've been told to tag you :) please will you fill out the survey!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

CUTE shoes! That's what I always liked about September - I got new shoes.

I've been selling my soul for cheap furniture for a long time now, although I actually believe that IKEA has a really good corporate policy.

Becky said...

Thanks for the tag, Allison!

Yeah, new shoes are always the best part of back to school shopping :)
IKEA's ok... just large and energy sucking :P

PETA2.com