Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A poorly written post. Hey, I'm tired!

Had a party in celebration of my upcoming birthday yesterday/today. Just hanging out, my friends are waiting to be picked up from my Aunt's house, where we had a sleep over.
Yesterday we (Gill, Sheilagh and I) went 5 pin bowling (we also killed terrorists in the arcade... guess who the video game was by. Fox, correct). We then rented and later watched 'Confessions Of A Sociopathic Social Climber' (not the best movie I've ever seen), watched 'Lazy Ramadi' (which I now regret) and had a dance party (we had the viking wedding disco inferno dance down!).
They got me awesome gifts- pickles, a best buy gift card, Almost Famous soundtrack and a zip-it purse (not to mention Smarties and a joke book on perfect hair from my sister), they all now me too well :)
Anyway, after that we basically stayed up until 3:00 AM and talked.
This morning we had a pleasant breakfast and went to the park (where I discovered Nic has a crush on Jo, the leader (weird much)) and found a friends house after much confusion of the back alleys (when we did find it we shouted 'Hanks house!' and then realized that all the windows and doors were wide open, Oops).
After a while we all got sick of eachother (we're all tired and grumpy and it's really hot out), and now everyone's going home (I plan to sit on the couch in a vegatative state and watch old episodes of 'Friends').
I shall do that now, see ya!

6 comments:

Mint Sharpie said...

Ahem. Drumroll please...

*insert drumroll here*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Thank you! I like the drumroll, nice touch :)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

When is your birthdya, exactly? Have a great one, now that you've been all partied up.

Becky said...

Well, I'm afraid to say, my birthday's on the 20th. I would have had my party closer to the date, but with the Folk fest, Fringe and holidays, this was the best day for everyone :)
I am all partied up, though, gives me energy for festival going!
Thank you for the birthday greeting, always cheers me up :D

GeeGee said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (for majour description of all the party events see my blog....god i did like a play by play sort of thing when i got home.....hey i was bored) ok so ummm....yes and well.......i got new shoes.............u know what that doesn't have anything to do with this...hmmm sry

GeeGee said...

HANKS HOUSE....umm oooops and that guy looked at me funny too
lol good times

PETA2.com