Thursday, August 10, 2006

More nonsense about yours truly (I need to find something new to post about)

Just woke up... I really do enjoy sleep :)

Last night I stayed up and watched the documentary 'Comedian', following Jerry Seinfeld and (the rather conceded) Orny Adams around. It was pretty good, but since half of it was filmed in various bars and comedy clubs, with people talking in the background, the fact that you could hardly hear them got kind of annoying.

Going with the kids from the park to see 'Tallaganda nights' this morning. The movie looks horrible, but I haven't gone to the movies in forever, so I guess I'll suck it up and go. Hanging out with all the kids from the park will be fun, though.

After I go to the movie I'm heading over to the folk fest (quite the switch, eh?). K'Naan and Bedouin Soundclash are going to be there tonight, I'm very excited. Yesterday I found that, because I'm a volunteer, I get to go to the after parties with the musicians! Ahhh!
Ok, breathing.

So, now that you know my entire schedule (I have nothing else to post) I shall now leave you to get ready to go.

Have a good day! (I don't say that enough. Hmm... I'll have to make a habit of that :))

8 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Have a great time at the folk fest! At the Calgary one, I think you have to be 18 to go to the after parties, I hope it's not the same at Edmonton.

Becky said...

Nope, as long as I have my older sister with me, I'm all good!

I ended up not going to that movie, thank God, it did look horrible!

Reel Fanatic said...

I found "Talladega Nights" to be funnier than I expected and more than a little entertaining, but I have a fairly low threshold for brainless comedies .. hope it wasn't too painful!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I want to see it!!

Allison said...

I love Will Farrell...have an open mind and just laugh ;) You need a crappy movie every now and again to make you appreciate the good ones!

Becky said...

I dunno, I'm not the biggest fan of ol' Will.

I agree that you need a crap movie now and then... I just saw 'Confessions of a socipathic social climber'. Maybe I've filled my quota :)

GeeGee said...

AMEN! i Ejoy sleep too.....sry i haven't read anything other than, i do enjoy sleep ok well ya that was great.....love that line.....i will read more....i will i swear..........

GeeGee said...

COOL AFTER PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!! to bad about that comedian thing, though, i thought that sounded good!
PS:
i'm reading as many of ur post as posible, because i love u just that much!!!! so i g2g bye!!!

PETA2.com