Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ok, last post today, I promise!

I just need to get all caught up.
So, now I shall talk about my life other than EFMF and George's birthday.
Today I got a magazine from Earth's General Store called 'Shameless', it's a really cool mag for teen girls who are sick of the celebrity-centered-gotta-be-skinny magazines...
It talks about how to start up your own podcast... hmmm. Something to think about, perhaps?

My sister headed back up to Alaska today (she goes to the UAF there) and my mom went with her to help out with all the driving... it's just me and my dad in the house, can you say Panago? We've already planned our eat-out route down Whyte ave... yum.

Ok, I'll stop making your eyes into little squares... go watch TV or something :)
See ya!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Hey when did they change their name to Panago anyway? It used to be something longer, like Panagopoulos or something, remember?

Becky said...

It was something like that! Hmmm... I guess they thought Panago was more "hip" or something :(
They do have good pizza, though...

Mint Sharpie said...

Hmmmm... Does this "Shameless" magazine have either a) distribution in the States or b) a website? I'm afraid to search it on Google...

Becky said...

Yeah, I can see 'Shameless' turning up some unwanted results on Google :P
The website is www.shamelessmag.com, and you can get a subscription in the states (although, I think it might be a bit expensive)... It says that the website has a list of stores that carry it. Enjoy!

PETA2.com