Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy (belated) birthday, Georgie!

How appropriate that my sister's cat George (named after Curious George, the cat's a girl... gender warrior!) came home after being accidentally locked into a neighbours house for three days on Georgie S's birthday yesterday!
See, I do know his b-day was yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well and the Stroumboulopouli put up the awesome-possum pic that Alana created (gotta lurve the paint program!).
Anyway, if you're reading Georgie (which I know you're not... a) you're somewhere in the south U.S., and b) you've probably never looked at my blog :P), just wanted to say thanks, you're awesome. (And to Bob, I don't know when your birthday is, but you're awesome too :))
Ok then, better go type that one last post!

No comments:

PETA2.com