Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm baaack! Oh, stop groaning!

So I got back last night, and started to blog, but my computer (as usual) hated me. I tried again this morning, but the photos aren't uploading properly... I'll get to it eventually, promise.

Went to the park today, luckily it was nice weather. I hung out with all the regular kids while enjoying my non-LITingness (no more oversized t-shirts and sneakers for me, oh no! Indie rockers tees and flip-flops all the way!). I once again attempted to figure out how 'Magic' worked, but I think that I'm not really capable of willingly joining something so cultish...

Anyway, I'm at my Aunt's house now (well, my sister's house sitting), and we're having a barbeque (vegetarian, of course). After supper I'm staying over to watch a movie (sisters night out... er, in!).
Better go, See ya!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Yay for sister nights! Have fun.

Shelly said...

glad your back.I agree sneakers and over sized t-shirts are so odd looking.

Just wondering but what do you cook at a vegetarian barbaque?

Becky said...

Getting ready for sister night, pouring the pop and popping the popcorn!

Good to be back Sheshe! Happy to be out of my LIT shirt (although I'm wearing it now, I changed into it when I got home... hmmm :P)

About the BBQ, we have tofu and veggie burgers... it was tasty!

GeeGee said...

the same photo problem happened with me becky i think it was the site not u, it's ok it's ok...pat pat...pat pat....ok so ya litingness is over yes!!!!!!!!!!! so not doing that next year i'm getting a summer job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PETA2.com