Friday, July 28, 2006

It's so hard to say goodbye...

Getting ready to head off to the great white Rockies (aka camping). I'm not usually the type to miss electricity, but since I started blogging, I'm going to come home to about a million e-mails (not that I mind :)).

My last day of LITing today. It rained, so we watched 'Eight Below'. I thought it'd be a cheesy kids movie, but you know what? NEVER watch this movie. The only thing that kept me from weeping was the staff's funny commentary (which they were saying to keep them from crying). Anyway, just don't watch it :p
We're going camping from Saturday to Monday, which I find unfortunate because it means that I miss a whole day of hanging out at the park (how many games of President could you play in 24 hours? Hmmm...). I guess I'll just be there bright and early on Tuesday (but not as an LIT, haha!).

So, I shall leave you for the weekend with these "wonderful" photos of my t-shirt "collection" (it's not yet a collection, I know).



Anyway, see ya Monday!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Have a great weekend Beckster

Allison said...

Have a great weekend camping. Love the t-shirts :)

Becky said...

Thanks guys! (I'm back now... if you hadn't already figured it out :))

The pictures are a little out of focus, but oh well...

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Very nice shirts!

Is Eight Below the sled dog film? I want to see that, but everybody else in the family thinks that would be lame. But it's got Huskies!

Becky said...

Yup, sled dogs it is... I thought it'd be cheesy too, but it's not so much cheesy as... sad and Disney-ish.

Anonymous said...

i thought 8 below was a great movie! i almost cried, tho. its so sad! and i jumped so high at the bit where the sea leopard or whatever it is comes out of the whale carcass. pretty lousy digital animation on that bit, tho- not that that changed how high i jumped!

GeeGee said...

8 below, yes i must not see a touching movie ever i cry like forever AFTER the movie is over....i mean whats up with that???? ya i saw 'Awekenings' and i was sad for the rest of the afternoon....bummer eh?
i like those t's, i think the design of the Feist one especially but the daily show one kicks too....no time to talk must keep reading all ur entrys!!!!!!! ya i have way too much time on my hands!
PS: aparently our 'g' key sticks....i can't feel it though

PETA2.com