Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am so strange :)

"It's a frickin tiger! That's what they do, they attack people. That's why we don't have them as pets."
Teehee :) I've missed Georgie.

How are my favorite bloggers this fine and lovely day? Just watched the season 1 highlights Barbara posted on Not Paid By The Hour... I've been meaning to watch it all year, but, as most of your know, I'm lazy and impatient. But I have now, and I lurved every minute of it! I've missed the last few Strombo Shows due to Folk Fest and other unfortunate scheduling... it was nice to actually hear his voice for a change :)

Little known fact: when I signed up for CBC shop when I purchased a The Hour t-shirt and a CBC duffle bag earlier this year, I was automatically signed up for a $5 coupon on my birthday. Hmmm... what to choose, what to choose.

Teehee, just taped George's eyes over Daniel Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) face in the paper. I shall show it to you...
Harry et George
Oh dear, the article's about Radcliffe's nude scene in a play he's doing. Hmmm... Shelly's birthday is in a few months, we'll have to get her tickets :P

4 comments:

Allison said...

What's been going down on the Strombo show lately? I can't listen on my MAC :( Oh well, ya'll can fill me in!

Becky said...

That sucks that you can't hear it! Don't worry too much, though, as the past couple weeks (apparently, I only caught yesterday's) it's been a guy named Ryan hosting... I agree with most of what he says, but I think his main goal is to get in fights with the listeners. I could only stand to listen to the first half hour last night :P
Apparently George and Bob are going to back next week! Finally!

Toccata said...

Hey Becky just read your rant about your sisters. Oh, what memories. My sister is 10 years older than me and although we are best friends sometimes she drives me crazy. When we travel together she always posts up little remind me notes not about stuff she has to remember but stuff I have to! Even though we're now both adults she still thinks she can treat me like a kid. Oh well, I'll always be ten years younger!

Happy belated birthday.

P.S. I saw the books you enjoy and I would recommend Bel Canto if you have not yet read it. It's fantastic and if you can read The DaVinci Code you can certainly read it.

Becky said...

I feel your pain, one of my sisters is 10 years older than me and we have the same problems. Something about being 10 years apart :)

Thanks for the birthday greeting!

I'll have to check that book out! Sounds good!

PETA2.com