Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ahhh! Must... tear... eyes... from... television!

So, while my Mother's away in Alaska, my father (the soap opera expert, rivaled only by Shelly) has exposed me to Train 48. Did you know Global has about 3 hours (if not more) in a row of re-runs? And not even recent ones, I'm sitting there watching old Christmas '04 episodes... it's addictive! Ahhh!
Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA! I know I've said it about a thousand times everywhere else, but I felt bad not putting it on my blog.
Ok, must go watch more of the wife-just-got-out-of-a-coma guy and Johnny (the stereotypical Canuck) fight over who was supposed to dress up as Santa. Fun fun!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I used to watch train 48! I enjoyed it. Did it get cancelled?
Happy Birthday Becky!!!
iiiiiiii
My birthday present to you is that I won't sing.

Barbara said...

Pssst Becky! You made the blogtracker again for the post just after this one.
;-)

PETA2.com