Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Secret Man: a book review... or not

I've been putting this off for a long time, so I'll make it crappy, short and sweet. Read the book (The Secret Man: The Story Of Watergate's Deep Throat by Bob Woodward) if you like the following:
-Watergate
-Politics
-Journalism
-Modern history
-Conspiracy theories
-Basically anything I like (see above :p)
Got it? Good. (See, I wrote a really long post about this before, but it was really cheesy sounding, so I figured this would work better. But truthfully, it's one of my favorite books.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sound's very beckyish (yes i did just turn your name in to an adjective how do you like them apples)any how i am learning how to juggle with oranges so now i smell like an orange, i would put all of this on my own blog but it won't work!

Becky said...

Thank you Sheilagh, I enjoy having my name as an adjective, and I do like those apples (giggle :D)...
That sucks that your blog shant be working. We must fix it!

GeeGee said...

true true sheshe it does sound Very becky!

PETA2.com