Thursday, July 27, 2006

My 100th post!!!

Party! It seems like I've covered a lot of ground on this here blog... or you know, maybe not. At least I've made a ton of awesome friends :)
I was joking around with my sister today about how I'm a 'blogger addict', but she can't help me until I'm ready to change. I know I'll keep up with it, though. It's really a good way to let out anger and de-stress, without being violent :p

---We now return you to regular programming---
Nic, you are crazed. I have never known anyone to win at president that many times, or with such crap hands. I stand in awe of your card playing abilities.
So today was a good LIT day. Nic made me vice president three times in a row (with the worst hands possible) until our teenage combined card forces were deemed unfair for the small children. C'est dommage.
Although, there was a group of druggies at the park, and the staff had to call the police, as they wouldn't leave. A certain party wanted to intimidate them with a baseball bat (or a broom), but we decided that wouldn't be the best idea. But it did make the day a bit more exciting.
Tomorrow's my last official LIT day at the park, but I plan on hanging out there anyway. That way I can hang out with all the kids I made friends with, but I'll be able to leave at will... cheer!
Anyway, gotta get going, see ya!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congradulations! i don't understand your vice president thing and whose(i think thats spelt wrong)Nic?

p.s.
i'm glad your letting your anger out on the net and not on me!

Alana Elliott said...

Congrats on the 100th post!

You better keep it up so that I'll still have a place to come and hear/read someone else other than myself bitch about things. :P

Shelly said...

hey becky you should check out this blog I found www.no-lies.blogspot.com and my new blog is supershellysblog.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I wouldn't let all my anger out on you, Sheilagh! (Kidding!)
We were playing the card game President, and Nic (a guy from our school) is the master at it. If you win you're the President, and if you come in second you're Vice. Second last and last place are head custodian and janitor.
I'm going to check out your new blog now!

Don't worry Alana, I shall continue to be an angry person in general for your entertainment :D
(I actually quite enjoy it)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Happy blogaversary! You're in the triple digits - there's no stopping you!

Becky said...

Giggle, no stopping me now, Mwa ha ha ha ha (aka, evil laugh)...

Barbara said...

happy 100th and 101st and 102nd...

GeeGee said...

Ya 100 eh? cards at the park a classic for summers...yes my new dream is decoming a soap star......but she must be a mermaid....why else would she only have one leg....lol i can see it now!

PETA2.com