Friday, July 21, 2006

A lot of rambling about my summer life

Ok, so I caved in. I got a MySpace account and even set up an ok looking profile page.
But then I realized that it wasn't really something that I actually wanted to take part in. Like when I got a video iPod, and then returned it for a less common Samsung MP3 player... I'm strange like that. Anyway, I like blogger!
It's been really hot here lately. Yesterday I had to leave LITing early because I was feeling really sick. I think it was because I got too much sun... yuck. I ended up at my Aunt's house (she was the only one home), and after an hour of sleeping on her couch I felt much better.
She took me to the library (someplace relaxing, she explained), where I got Bob Woodward's 'Secret Man', all about Deep Throat. It's an awesome book (I'm about a third through it), I'll write more about it in another post...
We also found Whyte ave is also very relaxing (teehee)...
So, I'd better get going. Thought I'd just fill you in on the past couple of days in Becky-land!

2 comments:

Alana Elliott said...

Oh Becky, NOOOOOOO!!!

myspace has officially consumed your soul!

Ah, I hope you return back to the land of proper blogging in one piece. :P

Becky said...

Thanks Alana, I just barely made it! It was a close call!

PETA2.com