Sunday, July 23, 2006

Georgie, Georgie, what are you doing to me?!

I found this pic on Google, and my heart melted... this is the George I first fell for (sans nose ring). Tear. Look at that smile, those shining eyes. Sigh.

Listening to The Strombo Show right now.
George said that he decided to take out his nose ring before he met with the people from the show because he's "frickin 34". By the way, he's actually not 34 for 3 1/2 weeks (I know this because his birthday is just before mine), but hey, technicalities.) I am seriously considering getting a nose ring in protest (ok, maybe not. I'll wait a couple of years)...
Oh dear, Jim Richards is talking about Bob's wife. Funny stuff.
Poor Georgie, standing in Mexico for 4 1/2 hours to get his Visa endorsed... ouch.
C'est Dommage, George and Bob live time is over. Oh well, it's probably for the best, you wouldn't want me summing up two hours of radio for you.

I set up my hammock in my backyard yesterday, I've basically spent my last two days out there. I'm getting that sun kissed glow on my legs... and guess what? It's not from a bottle! Hah! It's been in the mid-30's here lately, torture. Apparently the LRT (our subway) stopped working yesterday. That's heat.

I keep on wanting to comment on the show, but since they're repeats I've probably already have way back when. My mom and I love the clip where George talks to his mom and finds out that she once prayed for his music tapes stolen (which they then were)... hilarious stuff! We really hope he plays it again...

Ok, typing on the computer is making me overheat even more (it's a laptop), and I wish to sit back and relax. I want you to, too. Now, take your hands off the keyboard and sit back. Now. Good.
Anyway, see ya!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love how George says "Amerca" instead of America... sigh.

Allison said...

That picture kind of freaks me out. How convient for him to take out his nose ring, I'm not buying it.

I've stood in that line waiting to get back into the US via Mexico, after walking over the border, it ain't too fun.

I recommend the nose ring to anyone ;) But I'm bias.

Becky said...

I realize that pic isn't the best of him, but it really shows him happy :)

Hopefully I shall never have to walk over the U.S.-Mexico border, it sounds like it sucks.

I appreciate the nose ring recommendation, even if it is biased :P

Allison said...

very true, he looks happy. so much more then on the Strombo show last night....ahhh, full ciricle moment ;)

Alana Elliott said...

I agree with Allison.

Get a nose ring! :P

PETA2.com