Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In the heat of the day

Happy really belated Canada day!
My July 1st was spent at a piece of land Gill's uncle owns south of the city. In short we went kayaking and enjoyed corner store fireworks (with a couple homemade ones thrown in by a drunk friend of the neighbour's... "I want World War Two in a can dammit!"... Teehee). It was awesome!
Since then I've been hanging out around at home, except today Gill and I went to LIT (Leaders In Training) training. It was really fun, but it was so hot out today. By the end we were all just lying on the ground, waiting to get home.
Anyway, I'm going to pass out on the couch now.
See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so you don't invite me eh! Don't worry I'm not mad my canada day was much dull kuz i didn't go see the fire works. At least you had fun.

Becky said...

Hey, I wasn't the hostess. Go talk to Gill.

PETA2.com