Friday, July 07, 2006

Classic movies galore!

In the past week I have seen several classics: Forrest Gump, Gone With The Wind and Hair.
Gone with the wind was... uh... cheesy and utterly one-sided (but, then again, that's what it's famous for...). Forrest Gump was, as usual, fantastic (I'm a big fan of Tom Hanks), and Hair was really surreal, but excellent (the scene with all the soldiers (including Berger... tear) marching onto the blackness on the plane was really moving).
Anyway, I thought I'd share that with you... See ya!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Sometimes watching or rewatching older movies can be pretty great. Some of them don't stand the test of time though.

Becky said...

I agree with you that some old movies aren't just worth the time. For example, 'Journey To The Center Of Time' (not Earth, Time). It's complete crap. Although, that one is so pitiful it's funny. Hmmm...

PETA2.com