Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just follow the money...

Ok, so I'm listening to 'Raindrops keep falling my head' (Teehee, remember Science class that day, Sheilagh?), which reminds me of 'Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid', which reminds me of Robert Redford, who reminds me of my favorite movie (see how my mind works?).
'All The President's Men', just a little flick about a little incident I like to call Watergate, maybe you've heard of it (don't worry, sarcasm).
When I first saw this movie about three years ago, I loved it. I think it was my first incident of being interested in political history and journalism, too. It kind of paved the way for all my interests today.
Anyway, since I don't have much else to blog about (except for the whole George and "The One", but that goes on Not Paid By The Hour) I thought I'd tell y'all about it.
P.S. That poster hangs in my room.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm a history nut, so its good that its one of my majors. I can relate to watching a good film, and thus making it interests you in other issues. I haven't seen "All the Presidents Men", but I'll take your word that its good. I love when filmmakers get it right, but it sucks when you get historically un-acurate films.

Have you seen JFK?

Becky said...

I love JFK! Although, it's a little long.
I have to agree with you that movies lose some of their charm when they get the facts wrong, which sucks.
That's awesome that I'm not the only one who enjoys history!
Word of warning: At times, 'All The President's Men' drags on a bit, but in the end it's a really well done and quality movie.

PETA2.com