Friday, June 02, 2006

I forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention that last night on Larry King, Anderson Cooper was on. I love him (in a journalistic way, of course)! Watching him just made me like him even more!
I first got interested in his work after reading about him in a magazine (it was a while ago, I don't remember which one...)
I'd already loved his coverage of Katrina, especially when he got mad at that one senator. They showed that again, yesterday, I was quite looking foward to it (sorry, I love it when politicians like that get what they deserve!).
Another thing that was really cool, was that they showed Anderson when his hair was dark (I've always wanted to see that)!
I'm definitely going to read his new book.
Just wanted to let y'all know.

4 comments:

Allie Wojtaszek said...

Hi Becky

Thanks for visiting my blogs and thanks for your comment on the Flickr bird video - I'd love more details if you come across any!

Barbara said...

Becky for a moment I thought I was on one of the Anderfans blogsites.
I was thinking of picking up his new book for the train trip to Toronto. 'Dispatches From the Edge' if I recall correctly.
George was once asked by a fan if he would replace Anderson if say god forbid Anderson died or something and George said in effect. No. He would not work for CNN or any American Station for that matter. he would rather work in the UK. Also, words to the effect that he would not do a report in the rain let alone a hurricane.

Becky said...

I'm glad to hear that George would never go to the states. That would be tragic!
Picked up Anderson's book today, it's really quite good (mind you, I've only read about 10 pages... I got it about an hour ago, and I haven't really had a chance to read much of it)!

Becky said...

Oh well, so much for that theory Barbara! It's now July, and George has gone to work in LA for the summer, and when asked if he'd replace Larry King he said "as long as I don't have to wear the suspenders"...
I shall have to blog about his one...

PETA2.com