Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No it isn't, it's just contradiction.

Hello!
First I just want to say something that's REALLY bugging me. This is for all my friends reading this that I have tried to explain this to, but just don't seem to understand. Yes, it would have been really cool for George to leave a comment on my blog, but I don't mind he didn't for 4 reasons.
1) He's busy, he probably doesn't even read the blogs.
2) He probably doesn't really care, he has his own life.
3) I was just happy to be put on the site at all.
4) We're all kind of making a big deal out of it. A lot of people have blogs on there too, it's not just me.
Thanks, sorry, it was REALLY annoying me, and I just wanted to vent for a moment.
Well, our class got our butts kicked in the dodgeball tournament today, although Reese did make us cool team logos for our shirts (they were SO cool! Crazed owls avec bling that said 'GH' for 'Gros Hiboux' (our team name) standing on a dodgeball). I should really scan a picture of one and put it on here. I can't tonight (I left mine in my locker), but maybe tomorrow.
Well, I should really be going.
See Ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com