Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yes, I'm sorry, I can't say the letter B.

Conjourno! Get it? I can't say the letter B? No? Gosh, you people have no sense of humour! Ok, Just kidding, I'm not that mean, and you know, that doesn't make any sense anyway, since in the skit the guy actually can't say C, only B, so technically it would be Bonjourno. Plus it was a pretty bad joke on my part anyway... We're good? Good.
Wow, when was the last time I wrote? Ummm... let me check... Wednesday. Well then.
How have you been? Good to hear.
I just finished watching Jian Ghomeshi's 'The End', very good programming (about radio, today)... I can't wait till the one about television is on, and the one about print, too. In the one today, Jian was interviewing one man in the CBC museum, right next to the TV with all the famous news clips are! I've been there!
The Strombo Show's on tonight!!!
Had a party with Geegee and Sheshe last night a la farm (weird how they never call me Beebee... ok that's just odd, never mind), tons of fun (for the most part)! Jason, Kim and I blasted Feist all the way home in the car... Gill was kinda like "okaaayyy..." and Sheilagh just listened to Kenny Rogers and Britney Spears on her ipod... great opportunity missed.
Anywho, I'd better be going!

1 comment:

GeeGee said...

hey hey i liked the Feist Music (sry if i spelt that wrong) ok ok ok cool this is cool ok ya and such.....ummm....nothing much else to say....crap Kyle P-rabal and Bredan just walked in the library!!! oh well just avoid then eh??? ok this is good ok avoiding going well ok bye!

PETA2.com