Friday, May 12, 2006

But that's my only line!

Hello again!
It started out as a rather drizzly day today, but now it's just the perfect temperature. Happy Friday! Track and Field day got canceled due to the weather (I hate competing, so that's ok).
Hey, last night I just caught some Flying Circus on PBS. I'd known that they were going to be playing them, but with the trip down East and all, I'd forgotten.
Shout out to Elron, who was so kind as to leave a comment on my entry about the Oilers (with the unnecessarily bright logo), always nice to know that someone other than Geegee (and Sheshe) is reading! Hey Elron, if you're reading I left a comment on your entry 'Another plug for The Hour', so true, so true...
I'm sorry I haven't put a pic of the Gros Hiboux logo on yet, I haven't had a chance... maybe later.
Okay, well... better be going!

1 comment:

Elron said...

Thanx for the shout ... I did read, lol.

PETA2.com