Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Horses! Armchairs! Objects!

I know, I know, I just wrote an entry, but I forgot to mention a couple of things.
#1- You may have noticed that I FINALLY got to putting links on my blog. George was talking about how there's someone pretending to be him on MySpace on The Strombo Show, and on The Hour the other night. I thought this was his real MySpace (he does have one, I know), but the jury's still out on that one... (Shout out to Barbara, for notifying me of this situation, "we're" still looking into it. (Sorry, I thought I'd take the opprtunity to sound all official-like.))
#2- Speaking of those links, I have one to controltower.ca, Air Traffic Control's website. VERY cool band... if you haven't already, check them out, they're from the maritimes, you know.
#3- Something made me VERY mad the other day in The Journal. A venter, referring to RMR's canvasser-prod spoof, wrote in "Why don't we keep the Canadian Tire guy, and get rid of Rick Mercer?"... How about NOT?! Sorry, that made me VERY angry.
#4- Stephen Harper deciding to never talk to the media on Parliament Hill. What is that?
Okay, so that was more than a couple things, but whatever, I wanted to talk about them.
Thanks for reading some, if not all of my rant of the day! Later days.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I was not sure if George was just teasing so I asked someone else at The Hour and he had no knowledge of any plans for a myspace site... So I don't know for sure what is real. George promised a website months ago but never completed the job. (typical leo eh?) lol, He may just be protecting the domain name so others don't use it.

PETA2.com