Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Call Police Constable Pan-Am.

Howdy!
So, we won the game last night, by the skin of our teeth, no less! We didn't really do anything in math class today, as we got into a lengthy conversation about the game (which was started and carried on by the teacher!). Lots of fun. Any day is a good day when you get to skip math class to talk about how great our home team is!
ONLY 10 MORE EPISODES OF 'THE HOUR' LEFT THIS SEASON! I'M FREAKING OUT (Not in a good way, though)!
Frankly, I'm dreading summer... the heat, no friends around, no Hour, no RMR, no Ellen, driving to either BC or Saskatchewan, or both. I have no problems with either province, don't get me wrong, but driving there in a hot, sticky car just sucks.
On the bright side I have my birthday to look forward to (4 days after George's), more trips to the downtown library (which I always love), the Fringe and the Folk Fest, and all my sisters are going to be in town (the one in Alaska drives down next week!). But still... it's going to be LONG.
What do all you guys have planned for this summer? Leave a comment or two... I really want to know... really.
Anyway, I'll have my blog to keep me busy, but I'm running out of Monty Python lines to use as entry titles... hmmm...
Well, okay then, See Ya!
P.S. Don't you love my 'Oilers Victory' pic? I haven't put a photo on my blog in a while, so I thought this was VERY appropriate.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

No Way!! Your birthday is 4 days after Georges? Mine is three days after Georges! lol!
It's gotta be a Leo thing...
Sounds like you got good plans for the summer.
Did you see Georges plans for the summer? He is planning to get fat. lol
We'll still love ya George!
Good choice in Pics. Go Oilers!

Becky said...

Oh, we'll always love George! Even after that "artists depiction" of him after summer. Teehee, that was great!
Go Oilers Go! (GOG)

PETA2.com