Thursday, May 25, 2006

No, no, he's uh... he's resting.

Guess what my new desktop wallpaper is going to be?!
I got this from the Hour's website, which has got a facelift. My first impression was that I didn't really like it that much, it's a bit of an information overload. But I know it'll grow on me, so I'm not worried about it.
They downsized Blogtracker, so my blog's not on it anymore, but nothing lasts forever, and I'm happy to make room for others.
A big plus on the "new" site is that it's a lot more functional, everything is more accessible. It's all up to date, and ever changing, and it tells you what's coming up. I already have it as my homepage, and it'll be a lot more functional this way, instead of just a place for archives. I'm really excited about it!
Plus, Strombo.com is coming in August, which is another thing to be ecstatic about!
It's all one big exciting web makeover! It's fun to change things up!
I have the link to the site, on the side of this page, so check it out!

No comments:

PETA2.com