Wednesday, May 31, 2006

An average, boring day...

Howdy! I hope you're all well!
My Tuesday and Wednesdays were good... kind of average, I guess.
Yesterday I went to the orthodontist and had to get spacers, eight of them. Two of them fell out today, so I guess I'm going to have to go back and get those two shoved back between my teeth. Fun fun.
Not much else has happened... this is quite boring isn't it?
Summer's almost here! Sixteen days left in regular school! But then there are exams (C'est dommage).
Well, better be going!
See ya!

2 comments:

raya said...

U getting braces?

I got braces and I remember when I got spacers put in. Feels like there's corn stuck in your teeth.

What was wrong with your teeth? (I had crowding in the front)

Drop by sometimes,
Farmer Brown

Becky said...

Yeah, I'm missing some adult teeth, so I have to spread out the rest of my teeth so they all align... it sucks :(

PETA2.com