Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A little bit of David Bowie music can make you feel better...

Listening to 'Under Pressure' right now... I guess Bowie had a little help on this one, didn't he.
Anyway, like I said earlier, I had a pretty average day... although on The Hour, I saw something that makes me excited! Mike Farrell's going to be on The Hour! That's right, good ol' BJ (well the guy who played him) is on The Hour tomorrow!
Sorry, but I've always loved M*A*S*H (in fact my dog is named after Hawkeye (Alan Alda's character))! If you have no idea who this man is from M*A*S*H (aside from him being Hawkeye's best friend after Trapper John was sent home), he's the man you often see on the Nature Conservancy of Canada commercials.
See, I know all this because I used to be as obsessed with M*A*S*H as I am now with The Hour.

No comments:

PETA2.com