Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm sorry Monty... It's not you, it's me

Hey! Since it's getting harder and harder/getting to be a pain to title all my blogs after Monty Python, I've decided to take a break. I'll still use them every now and then, just not for every entry.
Did y'all here The Strombo Show last night? George read one of my e-mails! Now, I know that everyone's had an e-mail read on air, but I send e-mails all the time, and this is the first one he's actually read one! Crack open the champagne! Ok, just kidding...
We (the Stroumboulopouli) are just setting up our new blog... the address is notpaidbythehour.blogspot.com
Right now it's just an 'under construction' sign and a few links, but we're all (well... kinda me... lol) working really hard to get it up and running! I'll let you know when it's all set up, and we've worked out all the bugs.
Ellen's a repeat, but a new episode of The Hour is on tonight!
Better be going, one of my sisters is coming over, and she'll be bugged if I'm on the computer.
See ya!

8 comments:

Allison said...

that's exciting having your email read! i missed the show...tear ;) what'd it say?

Becky said...

Well, it was kind of a joke e-mail... Everyone was beating up on Bob for eating this other guys popcorn with his tongue, while the guy wasn't there, but then Bob was caught. I got kind of sick of it so I wrote in "Guys, leave Bob alone! Eating popcorn with your tongue is fun! And I'm sure Bob was just in the 'what they don't know can't hurt them' mentality.
Don't worry Bob, I'm on your side!
-Becky in Edmonton
GOG!"
And he read it on the air... I couldn't get to sleep till 2 am!

Evelyne said...

People don't understand that it's fun to eat popcorn with your tongue, but a movie theatre might not be the place especially when the owner of the popcorn catch you...

Your e-mail was great, and you were on Bob's side, he seemed to be happy. Finally someone on the same side as him.

Barbara said...

I was glad I was with you online when you letter got read! Can I have your autogragh now?

Allison said...

that's the only way to eat popcorn...lol. i wouldn't have been able to sleep for awhile either ;)

Becky said...

I'm glad you were there to share that Strombo moment with me Barbara, for emotional support, a witness (lol), and as a friend (cue cheesy music and tears now... just kidding!).
Gotta love that Bob! (Sorry, I love saying that!)
See ya!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Isn't that what tongues are for?

btw I just realized I don't have you linked, Becky. I apologise for the oversight and will fix that quick snap.

Becky said...

No worries Barbara B! I kept on forgetting (either that or I was lazy, I am a leo after all... tee hee) to link up everyone myself. So, it's all good.
And I think that is what tongues are for...

PETA2.com