Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rebel, rebel

Friday at lunch I skipped (with permission, sadly) Art to see Rae Spoon at the SUB stage on the U of A campus. It was a free show, and seeing as my sisters and I love his music, a must.

It was a lot of fun! He has a beautiful voice and was very sweet. I think my sister and I's favorite part was when he sang 'Oil Rigs', our fave song of his. All in all good times!



Not much else happening in other news... tis very snowy here, but at the same time warm and beautiful. At times it seems too warm, which is disconcerning. I suppose we'll all do our part in minimizing our footprint and hope/push the government to do the same.

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

That's always a good reason for skipping. I just heard him on CBC the other day, oddly enough. He does has a fine voice.

PETA2.com