Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The beauty of the internet

It was one year ago today that I went down to Calgary and met George while he was on the road with The Hour. It doesn't feel like that long at all! It feels like it was last month... anyway, we all know how I feel about the show now, although tonight they had a really good interview with Chris Hedges, about the Christian right's similarities to 20th Century fascism. He's very articulate and it's definitely worth watching here!

I haven't been able to watch as much Colbert and Stewart as I would like lately, due to the TV schedule on Comedy Network, but thankfully my sister sent me this. I laughed so hard :D Colbert owned O'Reilly!
Good times, good times.

3 comments:

Evelyne said...

I have to look that video, I haven't really watched The hour lately.

the fact that you said that a year ago you met George makes me remember that in March it's going to be a year too. it seems like last month too, I'd like to meet him again, The hour should go on the road again!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

"Jon Stewart is a sexual preditor" - god I love Colbert!

Becky said...

It'd be interesting to see how the new Hour would handle going on the road again. It was a really fun experience last year :)

I agree completely! Colbert is awesome!

PETA2.com