Monday, December 11, 2006

A lot of rambling about my school (that you probably don't care about :P)

Had an ok day today... although I was awful grumpy this morning.
How is everyone? Good I hope :)

Everything went well today, although all my classes were rather boring ones. French class was a huge laugh, as per norm, but one can expect that sitting behind Matt, diagonal from Katie, up the from Dylan, in direct line of site of CK, up the room from Andrew and Alec... let's just say we have a lot of funny kids in our French class :D

This is completely off topic, but has anyone seen the Macys commercial on TLC that has the techno version of 'From Me To You'? Stupid Micheal Jackson... Andrew joked that at least they didn't make a techno version of 'Hey Jude' (you should see his impression of it... very special :P)

Speaking of Andrew singing, band was another joyful experience of getting annoying songs stuck in your head. eg. Twelve Days Of Christmas with the percussionists "singing" in the background, or all the band boys humming Carpathian Sketches in French class. Ahhh...

Anyway, after school we went to the volleyball game... I had to leave before it was over. But from what I saw the boys' team beat the girls' team and the teachers beat the girls... C'est dommage that I didn't get to see the boys vs. teachers.

Anyway, I am off to gifts... I love being the elf!

No comments:

PETA2.com