Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just wanted to say...

Had a much better day today, thank goodness.
Math class was fun, chatting with Shelly and Andrew, the latter of which is also a Beatles fan. That started the day off with on a good note.

Anyway, I've been so busy not posting and/or ranting, I forgot to mention something very important!
As many of you know, the Stroumboulopouli came in 3rd as Best Group Blog in the Canadian Blog Awards! I just wanted to say thanks for everyone for voted, we really appreciate it!
It was my sister's birthday yesterday, and when I phoned up to Alaska (where she goes to school) one of the first things she said to me was "Congrats about the blog!". Apparently her roommate follows this sort of thing and informed her of the win... creepy (but in a good way) :)

Has anyone been watching Mark Kelley's 'Seven' on The National? So good. I don't have time to write about it now, but I'll make sure I do in the future, as it's really well done...

Well, I'd better be going... see ya later :)

1 comment:

GeeGee said...

CONGRATS!!!!! and your welcome cuz y'all know I voted! creepy about your sister's room mate! but hey it's cool, we love her anyway! (I feel like giving out the love today, so heres some love for you and your Stroumboulopouli (hope i spelt that right) so please distribute it among your fwends! cheers and such!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY'S SISTER! (give some love to her too!)
alrighty so i'm going to be wierd over there LATER!

PETA2.com