Saturday, December 23, 2006

First day of holiday break!

Very happy that I can finally relax and just help out in preparing for Christmas.
I had fun on the last day of school, even though I wasn't feeling very well (thankfully I'm better today).
We had the hypnotist in the morning, like every year. This year I actually knew quite a few of the kids on stage, which made it all the more enjoyable. I had about 12 'favorite parts', but the highlights included:

  • When those on stage were told that they had just won 500 million dollars, and Andrew picked up Joel and madly spun him around.
  • When Sheilagh thought she was invisible and started to dance in front of us and ruffled Vi and Mitchell's hair
  • When Prabal did the rap version of 'I'm a little tea pot' for "American Idol".
  • When Cam thought he was Micheal Jackson and signed a grade eighters foot.

Good times we had.

After an insanely boring lunch hour we had the dance. I hate our school dances. Loud, crappy pop music with everyone doing their dance moves they learned off of MuchMusic. Vi and I don't exactly always feel comfortable there, we always kind of end up watching everyone else. So we decided to go up to the computer lab and play some online games... too much fun. We played 'SnowLine' with John for about two hours straight :P

All in all I had a grand time with my friends yesterday... thought I would share it with y'all :)

I shall be seeing you before the holiday... see ya then!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Well not every one can like the same music. and atleast you don't stand in the middle of the gym or sit in the student gathering area and complain. I loved the dance. espachaily because I DANCED WITH SAM!!!!!! sorry I'm sitll all excited about it.

Shelly said...

ooer. hanging with john are we now. and when I say we I mean you.

Becky said...

Scuba dog :D

Yes, but he did enjoy calling us 'stupid'... What can you say? It's John :P

PETA2.com