Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vote Stroumbi!

Sorry I haven't posted/responded to comments in a while... just been a wee bit lazy/freaking out about school :)

As many of you know, The Stroumboulopouli are up for the title of 'best group blog' in the Canadian Blog Awards... so vote! The button's to your right --->

And on a completely different note...
What ever happened 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all'? And once someone does says something, shouldn't we know well enough not to pass it on to the person that it's about?
Because the way I feel right now (aka rage, hurt and used) could have been easily prevented by someone not passing on gossip. Cause you know what? The person who said that might not already have been my favorite person in the world, but it still hurts.
People have done this before, and I purposely distanced myself from them. I don't want to have to do that again. So please, a plead to all teenagers out there, keep yer mouth shut! Thanks.

Well that is my rant for this lovely day of November 17th... hope you enjoyed :P

Anyway, not that's out of my system I'm going to go chillax before 'October 1970' comes on...
See ya soon!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

sounds bad. Hay I'm not sick any more.(party)

Anonymous said...

All i wanna say is sorry!
u know who this is (I just don't want anyone else to know. or maybe you don't) you don't have to distance yourself from me.
I hope we can talk later

hilary m. said...

I don't like it when people say things that they don't need to say, but I think we all do this sometimes and we don't notice. Usually nobody wants to hurt anyone, but you should be able to tell the difference. And if it wasn't meant to hurt you, then I would forgive them. =)

I freak out about school too. I guess I worry a lot about these things. Like if I hand in an assignment a day late, I think about how that 10% will effect my future, it's pretty lame.

Becky said...

Good to hear you're well again, Shelly :) Good to have y'all back.

I'm not going to distance myself from you, I already told you that. I feel bad for being so withdrawn, but I'm not ready to say "Oh, it's okay!", and I just need to give it time to heal.

I know what you mean Hilary, and I usually let it go, but this made a good friendship really awkward... it wasn't meant to hurt me, but I don't see how it could have helped me either. I just don't want to let it happen again.
...
I worry so much about school it's sad. Especially after the talk all our teachers gave us in September about how one quiz deciding what college we went to :P

PETA2.com