Saturday, November 25, 2006

Random school stuff... wow, that's a great title :P

Having a cold sucks... it sucks even more when your good friend has her birthday party coming up! Oh well, I shall take Cold FX and some of those herbal cough drops and hope for the best :)

Everything has been quite well here in Deadmonton (as many affectionately call it).
School is going well, pretty average. Social class has been fun as we're covering the 1917 revolution and the Romanovs, which are subjects I loved to learn about when I was smaller.
I showed some school spirit and went to the last boys' volleyball game. I wish I could have gone to more, but the ones I did go to were very fun. For example, we won Thursday's game (woot!)
It sucks that I have to leave my beloved junior high school... and most (but not all) of the kids in it. I'm sure high school will be fun, though (if I don't die of vitamin D deficiency, Andrew :P)

Anyway, I'd better go rest up before Shelly's party! It should be fun!

No comments:

PETA2.com