Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I really hope he reads this...

"Vegetarians are nice people, like you. Anyway, you live longer."
Funny how someone saying something so small but kind can change everything... and all you can do is be a complete jerk (but not on purpose, you just realize it two years too late).
By the way, you were right, it was Toni Tortillini, not Tinotoni :P
But enough with the personal stuff I've been dealing with lately...

There was a huge thunderstorm last night, and there was a thunderstorm warning for the whole of central and southern Alberta... the sheet lightning made the sky light up like the sun was out, it was crazy! I stayed up reading old stories and journals I've written in, thinking... stuff like that. I guess one of the results is the paragraph above this one :) another is the fact that I didn't get to sleep until about two in the morning, so I'm about to fall over from exhaustion.

Made some pretty awesome buttons today! Some of the ones with the nicest designs on them broke though, so once I fix them up I'll take a picture of them all so y'all can see them... the button making "machine" on campus is an older one, so it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It was fun anyway, though! My dad and I figured out that we could make a killer profit from selling them (we are also constantly figured out the newest and most ingenious products for infomercials... watch out Miracle Blade! We'll show chef Tony and his drywall-cutting, shoe-sawing sidekicks :D). Anyway, I say we start a business!

Better get going, I think we're going to watch the special features from Syriana and All The President's Men tonight... Woohoo! Nothing like George Clooney, Deep Throat (the guy, not the movie) and popcorn... all rolled into one enjoyable evening!
See ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com